Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world.
What part will you play?
- Provide implementation and design to develop a complex Real Time location application on Windows and Linux, specifically on the Middleware layer using Java Spring Boot and PostgreSQL.
- Technical discussions with project stakeholders in globally distributed team
- Derive architecturally significant software requirements both functional and quality attributes.
- Good knowledge on using architecture and design patterns.
- Design, implement and document assigned component / work product based on project schedule. Write code/test code for software component/ work product.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery. Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
- Perform regular technical coordination / review with client to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
- Do you have an Engineering Degree with 5+ years’ experience on Design & Development?
- You must have Strong knowledge in Java EE, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Microservices, Spring, ORM (JPA/Hibernate), EJB, SpringBoot, JMS, Junit, Mockito, Jackson JSON, JDBC, Log4j, Cucumber, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Strong knowledge on relational databases
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in software estimations, scheduling, and tracking
- Build, SCM/CI Tools :
- Maven, SVN, GIT, Bamboo, JIRA, Confluence, Nexus, XLDeploy, SonarQube, BitBucket, Jenkin
- Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time