Mission: Achieve the SFLL sales target in the specified field in the area, establish and maintain a good customer relationship
• Follow with company sales strategy to provide support for end customers to achieve new booking and sales target.
• Maintain/handle vendor and customer relationships by providing excellent services.
• Collect and verify credit approval documentation from customer side to ensure completeness and quality
• Review and update the pipeline/backlog regularly to ensure business continuity.
• Work together with Business Development team to follow vendor business module.
• Work together with other functions, e.g. Sales, Risk Management, Operations, Compliance and Marketing to ensure effective communication and collaboration.
• Identify and take actions to prevent risk at transaction level.
• Perform additional tasks as required.
• Bachelor or above.
• 3 years professional experience in leasing/financing business in sales or business development function or 5 years experience in sales function in Industry field, general equipment preferred
• Experience in interfacing with multi-functions.
• Experience in multi-national companies or reputable financial service provider preferred. Fluent in Chinese.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Finance and Leasing Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time