Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
If you want to join the most innovative engineering department in the railway signalling market, this is a great, we are looking for a Test Automation Architect.
Lead the design and delivery of the automation/simulation projects assigned, as to ensure that technical solutions and processes to be applied within the projects are fit for the applicable regulations. Starting with system concept analysis, V&V plan preparation and collaborating in the preparation of the integration strategy, that will lead to the final deployment of the solutions.
Test Automation architect is a key role within Siemens Mobility process as to ensure in one hand an efficient delivery of the project portfolio and in the other delivering to customer Simulation and Training environments required as part of Siemens Mobility Solutions.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Lead complete design & delivery cycle on the Automation/simulation project assign, acting as solution architect.
- Coordinating activities of other teams/subcontractors involved in the developments.
- Analysis and planning of tasks, considering economic efficiency and continuous monitoring of the results achieved.
- Responsibility as a superior contact person, both internally and externally, e.g. towards global customers and stakeholders. This involves clarification and coordination of complex interfaces to other specialist areas, organizational units and customers as required.
- As part of the System Assurance & Test Automation Area to support and be involved in all the strategic initiatives of the, of the team when required
- You network intensively with other Siemens units, which provide some of the services themselves, and coordinate the joint approach.
- Together with your team and the regional units, you support the bid phase of projects worldwide.
- You have bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronic engineering with railways specific specialization
- +5 years’ experience in Rail Signaling business.
- +2 years’ experience as development engineer.
- Used to work under CENELEC standards for RAMS EN50126, EN50129, EN50128, EN50159.
- Experience in Requirements Management, traceability and validation.
- Desirable hands on experience as tester or equivalent.
- Desirable proficiency level with C++/Python
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on customer needs without scarifying project KPIs;
- Perfect communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent team player;
- Fluent English and spanish
- Readiness for travel
- Self-confident, proactive.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.