Senior Executive -Communications - (Change Management)
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings, and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our customers and partners, we help to create perfect places where we live, work, and relax. Our communications team is looking for an enthusiastic colleague taking care of multiple aspects of our internal communications strategy to achieve a common company culture. Join our team to help us build environments that care!
Come, Change the future with us
- You will work with the Change Management and Internal Communications team to develop effective communication approaches.
- Working with a virtual and multi-functional project team on change management, planning and executing the scope and work packages and measuring results.
- Build and implement internal communications, dialogue formats and other communication deliverables. Take initiative and work with an international team across diverse locations.
- Develop feedback channels and possibilities to ensure that employees feel involved and engaged in the change activities. Understanding the target audience and tailor content for respective audiences.
- Collaborate closely within the Employee Engagement team and HR for all change communications measures to ensure close alignment and maximize impact.
- Working with multiple partners and vendors.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have done MBA from reputed institute or diploma in Mass Media/ Advertising with post qualification experience in change management approaches, tools and methods.
- You bring 3 to 4 years of experience in internal and employee communication functions or change management communications. Ability to develop engaging content and campaigns
- You have phenomenal interpersonal skills. You’re a self-starter who takes accountability of responsibilities, drives initiatives even with limited resources, are independent & self-motivated, have superb communication skills, love to work in teams, are grounded, honest, hardworking and have a vibrant personality & friendly attitude.
Make your mark in the cool and exciting world at Siemens!
This role is based in Airoli – Navi Mumbai. The role if You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds making real what matters for the future, one day at a time in 190+ countries. Last but not the least we're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Feel free to apply for this role. On finding your candidature suitable, our recruiter will contact you for the preliminary discussion. All the very best.
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time