If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9,1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As Senior Sales Excellence Manager (f/m/d), you will be part of our Siemens Mobility central strategy team and will support, drive as well as develop and operationalize Siemens Mobility’s sales excellence strategy.
- Your mission: to drive sales excellence at SMO-level and coordinate its implementation in Business Units and Regions through strong alignment and cooperation with the relevant teams, notably the sales and strategy organizations of them.
- In doing so, you will lead and coordinate sales excellence initiatives: the result of this change driven by the entire sales excellence community should be a common, company-wide sales vision and culture, as well as a sales excellence program to analyze, evaluate and improve current sales processes and tools.
- With the entire sales excellence community, you will foster best practice exchange, optimize and streamline existing sales methods and processes to prepare the company for future disruptive (digital) challenges and develop a multi-channel sales approach.
- You act as a role model for sales excellence and further develop this function i.a. by close collaboration with the Sales excellence community of SMO and Siemens AG.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold an excellent master’s degree in economics or engineering.
- You have long-term professional experience in at least two of the following business environments: Mobility, Sales, Strategy, Operational business responsibility, ideally in an international company with complex sales structures.
- You also have experience in the set-up and rollout of programs/initiatives on a global level.
- In addition, you have already mastered challenging projects and client situations and your background is complemented by first industry (mobility or rail vehicle) experience.
- You are confident in working with stakeholders at top management level and have many years of extensive and intercultural experience across hierarchies.
- We are looking forward to getting to know you if your profile is rounded off with fluent English skills.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organisation: Siemens Mobility
Unternehmen: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional