We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You maintain a network to EHS-experts, business partners and other subject matter experts to understand internal and external environmental reporting requirements of Siemens such as business data analytics and identify related reporting and business opportunities.
- You are responsible for creating reports and presenting results to various internal and/or external partners (e.g. management, EHS-experts, external verification bodies, sustainability ratings).
- You also operate and optimize pre-defined tools, applications, and data bases/data management systems.
- You develop marketable (product grade quality) analytic models, configure and deploy algorithms, select efficient tools and define visualization method/tool to display results based on cognitive science.
- You specify and provide requirements to IT infrastructure in environmental protection in cooperation with your business partners and collaborate with Siemens IT or other external IT suppliers.
- You handle standard methodologies in the SAP and/or Databases and/or Web servers and/or Server-based Computing.
- You work with large, data sets and applying sophisticated analytical methods as needed!
- You acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- You successfully completed your master’s degree in mathematics, physics, chemistry, environmental sciences, technical engineering, data analytics & statistics, preferably with a background of practical environmental protection or another relevant field.
- Besides you have long-term, cross functional, project experience in a leading position with a consistent track record, preferably in equivalent positions.
- You have experience with applying relevant statistical mathematical methods like data mining, correlation, descriptive statistics, robust data analytics, time series analysis, etc.
- You have expert knowledge in Excel, Access, in at least one business intelligence tool, (e.g. tableau), software package (e.g. R) and a programming language (e.g. Python).
- You have excellent presentations skills and are used to crafting meaningful presentations tailored to the customer's needs in various media.
- Proficient English and German skills round of your profile.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time