Do you have Data science background and like
analytical work? Can you imagine yourself working in a flexible and changing
international environment? Are you communicative, creative and like to improve
IF you say “YES”, then this is the right place where you should continue your career!
In the role of Data Analytics Expert, you’ll be a member of SIEMENS Global Business Services, the biggest shared services provider in Czech Republic.
Every day we solve a different challenge – we work in close alignment with our customers to find the best solution for a smooth project execution or to tackle our customers´ problems.
In this role, you will use your data science and project management skills. You will be supporting Siemens business in data mining, data modeling, ETL as well as visualization.
Your daily tools will include MS SQL Server, Qliksense and/or Tableau, Celonis, Python, Alteryx,AWS
What will you do?
- Understanding the dataset, data cleansing, Building data models (Predictive/prescriptive)
- Create visualizations in Qlik and or Celonis by translating requirements and finding innovative solutions
- Strategize and ideate the solution design (create prototypes and/or wireframes) before beginning on creating the application or solution
- Lead data discovery, assessment, analysis, modeling and mapping efforts for new dashboard developments
- Create new - and modify existing - reports and dashboards to address specific use cases
What should you offer as a suitable candidate?
- Education: A degree in Computer Science/Data science/Statistics, master degree is a plus
- 7~10 years of professional experience
- project management skills
- Fluent in English
· Expertise with ETL tools (Alteryx, Talend Open Studio, Matillion, Knime)
· Expertise with data mining/modeling tools (Python,R)
· Strong SQL skills
- Strong Data Reporting and Visualization experience (Qlik Sense, Celonis, Tableau)
- Basic knowledge of procurement processes in general
- Familiarity with cloud solutions (Amazon Web Services, Azure)
We also offer
- yearly bonus, 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- Cafeteria budget of 24,000 CZK per year, which you can use for your free time activities or take up to 8 days of extra holidays, pension and/or life insurance
- meal vouchers
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
We will grant you proper training, support a we will help you to grow professionally.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time