At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Are you a digital-first growth marketer?
At Siemens Digital Industries Software, you will join a globally distributed team that’s driving the future of marketing. We believe in people-first marketing and people-first work! We are looking for an experienced SaaS marketing professional to plan and optimize our industry demand creation execution to activate a wide range of target segments with global impact. Bringing your experience with the buyer’s journey, engagement strategies, and execution, you’ll immediately make an impact through a positive relationship with your peers, content marketing specialists and a large team of B2B marketing and industry professionals.
You think customer-first when you build digital experiences, advertising, search, account-based marketing, social media marketing, and more. You love to test, optimize, and try new tactics! To be successful in this role, you should have experience in planning demand generation activities for software. You will work with regional teams and partners around the globe, so international marketing experience is helpful. Together, we will continually review campaign and program performance and results to ensure we exceed our team’s targets. Your ability to plan and optimize inbound demand programs will help customers find, explore and understand solutions that take their businesses to the next level.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support cross team service-level agreement (SLA) results to ensure campaigns execute on time.
- Contribution to and support of direct & indirect target market definitions and go-to-market strategies.
- Team with senior leadership to define investment strategies/priorities, select & prioritize critical metrics.
- Analyze Global and Local Industry/Campaign performance and forecasts across demand waterfall including pipeline volume and progression including specific views for segments and regions.
- Actively engage global and zone sales leadership to understand sales goals, identify marketing and sales enablement requirements and gather feedback on marketing activities.
- Communicate to and educate the sales and segment teams about new and planned marketing activities, including global, regional and local programs.
- Ensure that all execution and campaign stakeholders understand the industry plan’s objectives, cadence and critical metrics.
- Set plan, campaign and tactics targets, providing regular and consistent feedback on performance.
- The right person has 10+ years of successful experience across B2B digital and inbound marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Knowledge of market, specific domain experience and the enthusiasm to communicate our vision to the market while supporting our sales team is essential.
- Proven record of owning campaign outcomes and optimizing for engagement and conversion metrics. Comfortable owning inquiry targets for your campaign channels.
- Deep knowledge of the b-to-b sales cycle and how to find opportunities to maximize demand generation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunity acceleration.
- Able to market to a range of b-to-b buyers using a wide variety of offers (e.g. white papers, case studies, webcasts) and delivery mechanisms (e.g. social, email, telephone, direct mail, events).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Possess outstanding problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- Highly motivated, inquisitive and persistent.
- Readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements.
- Highly collaborative and goal/results oriented.
- Fluent in English and highly effective at presenting across a wide range of functional and organizational roles.
- Knowledge of Marine industry is a plus.
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life insurance covered by Siemens.
- Long-term and short-term disability plans covered by Siemens.
- 401K matching
- Unlimited personal time off, including paid volunteer time off
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.