- Manage the FIN Head's appointments and schedules and make travel arrangements to make best use of his/her time.
- Arrange and coordinate internal/external meetings and visits.
- Efficient administration of daily work in GMO, e.g. FIN Head's signature management, GMO office admin., cost compensation, written/verbal translation, etc.
- Gather, compile, verify and analyze information for the FIN Head/GM to use in the documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations, and news releases.
- Cost control and resource planning of shared department cars.
- Execute indirect material order process (one SRM & SAP, etc).
- Understand and comply to all policies, regulations and guidelines of SLC. Handle confidential information and maintain the security of the records and files in GMO.
- Facilitate smooth communications between GMO and all internal / external parties. Support GMO in internal communication.
- Perform other administrative tasks using independent judgment and discretion.
- Coordination of important company events / BU initiatives.
- Bachelor degree or above
- English (Excellent Speaking / Writing skills)
- MS Office Applications (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc)
- General understanding of Siemens Products and Markets
- Knowledge of MS products will be value added
- Knowledge of Financing / project commercial will be value added
- Admin. management
- Time management
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time