- Actively scan the market, collect and analyze requests from various stakeholders (e.g., End Customers, Regional Sales Teams, Business Lines, Competitions, etc.)
- Analyse market requirements, user stories and derive Software Requirements based on the acquired market understanding. Create software requirement specification thereof.
- Define concepts for features, detailing out functional behavior and proposals
for high-level technical solutions
- Review Test specifications and ensure completeness of scenarios covered
- Define / Elaborate acceptance criteria for Backlog Items
- Actively participate in Backlog grooming. Clarify functionality related questions within the team and eliminate ambiguity in definition
- Evaluate results of Iterations and check completeness against the defined DONEness criteria
- Coordinate integration of features which span across Scrum teams
- Interface with other experts (e.g. Usability Engineers, Technical Writers) and provide necessary inputs regarding functionality
- Analyze data from application metrics (DevOps Dashboards), provide feedback to team, and define monitoring/data driven requirements for new features
- Support in collecting stakeholder feedback (eg. Customers)
- You will drive forward the continuous improvement of the overall solution’s roadmap strategy taking functional, technical, market demand and business aspects into consideration. In this context you collaborate closely with the other Product Managers in the global team to contribute to the continuous growth and improvement of the overall portfolio strategy.
- As member of the product scrum team, you will lead & motivate the teammates to jointly achieve goals and overcome challenges
- Other tasks assigned by superiors
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time