Looking for New opportunities in Flender India? We have got you covered. We are looking for individuals like you who will help us change the face of Flender India for our Portfolio Companies!Educational Qualification(s) & Experience Required:
Diploma and/or Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 5 to 6 years of relevant experienceSkills Required:
Heavy machining knowledge(VTL,HBM,HMC,VTM)
CMM GDT, results interpretation
Core Tools (Fmea,Control Plan,PFD etc)
NC handling and All instruments handling
RCA and CAPA tools & Core tools trainingWhat is the candidate doing currently?
- First part qualification & Check sheet layout inspection
- Handling Supplier Quality function
- Deviation Handling Process knowlegde
- RCA and CAPA implementation & PPAP Knowledge
- Machined parts inspection as per Flender Req,layout inspection as per final checksheet
- NC handling process in Classic Win
- Manufacturing & systems monitoring as per flender approved MPP,QAP process
- Deviation handling thru 8D,FMEA,CP
- Supplier improvement initiatives
We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
You will be performing this from Chennai location, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Flender Drives Private Limited, Kancheepuram
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time