Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Our cyber security team is comprised of out-of-the-box thinkers passionate about looking at problems differently. This cadre of security specialists protects not only Siemens critical data and systems, but through the products and services we provide, ultimately we aim to positively impact society with safer modes of transportation, power generating systems, medical devices, and more.
As a Global Cloud Protection manager you will define, implement, and continuously improve corresponding Cloud protection security service portfolio.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Understands Siemens Cloud strategy, knows current Cloud environments and their attack vectors
- Contributes to the Cloud security service portfolio in central Cybersecurity organization
- Defines required Cloud protection security service portfolio
- Defines missing services. Drives implementation with stakeholders on a risk-based approach
- Provides input for Cloud Security Governance to ensure adequate security level
- Aligns with Businesses, IT Cloud operations and further relevant stakeholders
- Responsibility of personnel, budget and strategy
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Technical background in Engineering, Computer Science or Business Information Technology, ideally with focus on cybersecurity.
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Certified Integrator Secure Cloud Services (EXIN), Certified Cloud Security Specialist (CCSS) from Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF).
- ITIL Certification.
- Several years of experience in in security and risk management, with focus on cloud environments.
- Good understanding of corporate and cybersecurity processes.
- Experience in global leadership (managing teams in multiple location), stakeholder management and service management.
May have knowledge in some of the following areas.
- Solution oriented thinking and working is mandatory.
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology) combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to details.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, evolving, growing, and multifaceted environment.
- Understanding customers' business, processes and challenges.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
#CTCYS #LI-DL #ITSec #cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
Please, include a CV in English so that it can be reviewed.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time