For our OEM Channel in Building Products division we are searching for an “HVAC Application Software Engineer” who will be responsible for application software development, programming, giving trainings to OEM customers & solution partners to support and increase our sales activities!
What are my responsibilities?
- Application SW development/programming activities for Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning plants based on IEC-61131 and Bacnet object structure.
- Application Software design and documentation using FBD (Function block diagrams), ST (Structured text), SFC (Sequential Flow Chart) languages.
- Application development, unit testing and integration.
- Participating in review process.
- Working together with OEM’s R&D and partners technical teams.
- Preparing and organizing product and application programming trainings.
- Taking part in the complete product life-cycle.
- Producing high quality project deliverables.
- Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines.
- Software preparation from scratch according to the OEM customers definitions (HVAC).
- Testing and commissioning both at field and factory with customers' automation teams.
- Localization of product documentation.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in HVAC systems,
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering,
Proficiency in MS Office Applications,
Advanced level of English.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time