During the current global health crisis, the priority for us is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemicAbout Siemens PLM Software
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide. We are a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide!
We are searching for a professional Implementation Consultant in the Nordic Region to act as part of a Professional Services team. You will work efficiently with other Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeed in their objectives. Our main office is in Stockholm/Solna, and the Consulting Community is based in Solna, Gothenburg and Vejle. Our customers are medium to large sized companies, including many high profile brands!Responsibilities
- Maintain effective relationships with internal customer, external customers and technical peers to support effective delivery.
- Work on projects/assignments of basic to moderate scope.
- Provide information and feedback to internal or external customers in a timely, accurate and appropriate manner, as required by defined project activities, ensuring that key messages are communicated effectively
- Definitions required to successfully implement the project
- Install and undertake configuration tasks using tool kits and using Best Practices, industry standards and Siemens Industries Software approved solution techniques, provide support for estimation of time frames, work package breakdown, capability
- Willing to travel to appropriate work locations, as required or specified by the customer.
- Proficient English and Swedish
- Bachelor’ degree in computer science, engineering, business, or equivalent work experience)
- Proven track record in PLM or related domains
- Required knowledge in Microsoft Dot Net (vb.net/c#) and SQL
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software AB
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time