During the current global health crisis, the priority for us is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic
To meet the demands from Industry 4.0, the fourth industrial revolution, our customers are transforming the way they manage their product data throughout the lifecycle of a product. This is a major shift in how companies work with product development, manufacturing, and lifecycle, providing excellent opportunities to address everything from the lead time between ideation and product launch, to optimization of material and energy consumption.
As a service organization, we do not develop products, but we help our customers improve their products, their business profitability, and their sustainability with the help of Siemens Digital Industry Software portfolio!
In many cases we work together with our product development in development of new features and products. Link.
We are currently looking for a Solutions Architect to join our forward thinking team.
Our team consists of 30+ experienced consultants, many of them experts in their domain, and we work with large and mid-size customers in the Nordic Region. Our product portfolio is growing continuously, providing ample opportunities for personal development. Joining us will be a phenomenal learning experience, and working collaboratively in the team, and with other teams, is important.Position Overview
You will be the point person for crafting product lifecycle solutions and helping customers realize their vision within their industry. This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, technical leadership skills, process improvement skills as well as Teamcenter skills. In this role, you will perform as a trusted advisor on architectural design to address business problems ensuring that the technical integrity of the solution remains aligned to requirements and value delivery throughout the projects and the various project solutions.
As part of the Professional Services team, you will work with Consultants, Product Architects, Project Managers, Industry Experts and Product Development teams to ensure project and customer success. You will also support our Sales organization in exploring new opportunities!Responsibilities
- Translate business requirements into specific process aligned designs for the Siemens DI Software solution based on multi product/multi industry proven experience in the subject area.
- Interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer.
- Provide architectural guidance and advice to Sales/PreSales pursuits and to Services projects.
- Provide direction for process design, process integration and process change activities either internally or at customer sites.
- Leverage relevant templates in the leadership of project solutions in own specialist area, and accurate templates.
- Experience in the development and deployment of enterprise PLM (ex: Teamcenter) or MOM applications
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with an ability to help customers find the right solution
- Strong customer orientation,
- Results oriented, focused, teammate
- Experience with Agile methodologies, such as Scrum and SAFE
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing environment
- Validated experience in engineering, manufacturing engineering, or service engineering processes for design and development of products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology.
- Professional level of English and Swedish, written and spoken.
- Willingness to travel up to 40%.
- Experience of working with highly classified information and strict information security policies
- Experience in implementing Teamcenter Solutions or similar products, such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator or Agile is desired
- Experience of CAD, CAM, CAE
- Experience guiding a team of consultants during a software implementation
- Experience with and ability to undertake programming and standard testing tasks in one programming language on a UNIX or Windows development platform
- Swedish Citizenship
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software AB
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time