Mendix is on a mission to enable anyone in any organization – from the marketing coordinator to the software developer to the CEO – to create things that are transformational for their company. We are fundamentally reinventing the way applications are created and we’re reinventing the future of software development. Sounds ambitious, right? We agree.
Not to brag, but nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications. Thousands of our customers use our platform to delight their clients and empower their employees. It’s no surprise that we’re a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $21 billion by 2022. Ok, maybe we did want to brag a little. But we’re proud of what we’ve accomplished…and…we’re humble enough to admit that we need you to make us even more effective.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our international team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, upbeat team - then Mendix is for you!
As a Finacial Analyst (m/f/d) for our Cloud Marketing team, you will be supporting the Mendix and Mindsphere organisation in all financial related aspects like analysing operating results, assuring compliance with financial processes and budget as well as preparing forecasts. You will do this by further embedding a business plan mentality in our organisation to determine cost efficiencies and return on investment.
What are the responsibilities of this role?
- Act as a Financial Business Partner for the Cloud Marketing organization and support the organization on its journey towards a SaaS/PaaS-specific business model
- Perform financial analysis on actual cost positions, forecasting and budgeting as well as providing key performance indicator for supporting business decisions
- Handle special projects and analysis in the sales environment
- Maintain and implement company’s financial processes, policies and procedures as well as find opportunities to improve our processes
- Cooperate with different partner across several departments especially Marketing but also Sale, Finance, Controlling and Accounting, Sales Operations & Deal Desk
What will help you to be successful in our role:
- Three years or more of relevant business experience
- Open and innovative demeanor to seek new business models and processes
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate results and decisions
- Good written, communication and presentation skills in English, additional languages are a plus
- Knowledge in budgeting, accounting transactions and financial analysis
- Strong MS office especially Excel skills; Experience with BI-tools (SAP/BW, Tableau, Essbase, SAP Business Objects) is a plus
- Knowledge of Hyperion Planning & Essbase & experience in software business is helpful
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance - Advanced degree may be substituted for experience where applicable
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time