If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9,1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- We are looking for a “Business Developer (f/m/d) Cybersecurity” within our Business Unit Turnkey. In your new and challenging role, you will be responsible for the global acquisition of standalone cybersecurity projects. You will report to the head of our strategy department within Mobility Turnkey.
- Shape the future: You will develop a standalone cybersecurity portfolio as an integrated Turnkey solution consisting of internal Siemens solutions as well as solutions from third parties.
- Shape Mobility: You will develop and implement IT-System and IT-Solution requirements based on project specifications.
- Focus on customers: You will optimize security concepts and IT security rules together with our System Engineering department.
- Think ahead: You will plan and implement security solutions for Turnkey railway projects:
- Network Based Intrusion Detection (NIDS)
- Authentication, Authorization & Accounting (AAA)
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- End-Point Security
- Security Information und Event Management (SIEM)
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
- Last but not least: You will plan and monitor Security Assessments (e.g. Penetration Tests).
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold a completed university degree (masters) in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- Long-term professional work experience in IT security with a broad knowledge of Software Architecture, Solution Engineering or Security Consulting and Implementation is mandatory.
- Furthermore, you bring in knowledge of centralized OT-, IT- und IoT solutions.
- You are a team player with proven assertiveness, and you are able to work independently and willing to take initiative.
- With regard to the global aspect of this role, work experience in international teams is very helpful.
- In addition, you are willing to travel internationally on business trips.
- If your profile is completed with excellent communication skills on top management-level as well as fluent English skills, we are looking forward to getting to know you!
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time