- Drives business for Mentor Graphics using hands-on technical expertise.
- Requires working directly with customers as a part of the sales team during product evaluations to ensure technical milestones are met.
- Deploys Mentor FPGA prototyping software and hardware solutions at customers.
- Promotes technical customer service to build and improve customer relationships to ensure long term customer satisfaction.
- Works closely with area sales management, account teams and customers to understand business opportunities and requirements.
- Troubleshoots and removes technical obstacles. Develops and delivers technical presentations on new features and product updates.
- Provides feedback and product ideas to our FPGA prototyping product development teams to improve overall product
- Communicates customers' technical requirements to product marketing
- Develops a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with our customers
- Works collaboratively with team members to ensure mutual success
- 10+ years’ experience in design, verification, simulation, emulation/prototyping of electronics chips and systems or recent experience as an Applications Engineer in a relevant field.
- BS or MS in EE, CE, CS or related areas.
- More than ten years experiences related to register-transfer-level (RTL) digital logic design, functional verification methodology, VPS, Firmware, Linux kernel and android OS, driver level validation on FPGA test, and ESL & emulation, FuSa related knowledge a plus.
- SystemVerilog, Verilog and VHDL RTL design experience.
- ASIC and/or FPGA implementation experience. (synthesis, place&route)
- Verification experience with SystemVerilog, SystemC and/or C/C++
- Debug of RTL designs and simulation.
- Proficient in scripting languages used today (e.g., Perl, Python, various shell scripts/Makefiles, XML, JSON, etc.)
- Industry experience with FPGA design and FPGA tools (Xilinx Vivado, Altera Quartus) is a must.
- Experience with simulation environments using Questa/Incisive/VCS, OVM or UVM
- Experience with Emulation and Static Timing Analysis is a plus.
- SoC and System-level design and validation experience is a plus.
- Firmware/Linux/Android OS driver validation experience is a plus.
- Competitive personality driven to win, ethically, in competitive business situations.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to deliver trainings and demos to customers.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Korea) LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time