Are you a recent matriculant? Someone who has a passion for numbers and Finance/Business Administration? Enjoys being part of a team and is able to relate well to people from different backgrounds and cultures? Do you have good analytical, interpersonal and communications skills? If you answered yes to the above, then this might be the opportunity for you to join FLENDER.
About the Role
The Commercial Advancement Training Scheme (CATS GRADUATE PROGRAMME) aims to provide FLENDER with a source of young commercial staff. By providing trainees with a structured training programme and on-the-job training for an initial period of two years, FLENDER trainees will receive the basis for further development and will be equipped with the necessary business skills for a rewarding and successful career within the company.
As you rotate through our various departments you will tackle challenges in a commercial environment while working towards a career in Finance/Business Administration.
Programme Duration : 01 Feb 2021 - 31 Jan 2023
What you need to qualify?
- Must be 18 – 24 years old
- Must have Grade 12 with Mathematics and Accounting (65% aggregate for both Subjects).
- NB! Please attach Grade 12 Transcripts along with CV and short motivation letter.
- willing to work in Isando
- Must have a passion for Accounting/Business Administration
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills
- Must have the desire to learn
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Flender (Pty) Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time