• Work with the World Trade Sales Organization to drive pre and post-sales technical activities to sell and support High Level Synthesis (HLS) Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools.
• Territory coverage includes primarily customers in China.
• Responsible for integrating with a broader team and communicating essential status to a variety of stake holders located in other part of the world
• Analyze customer designs leveraging HLS technology and knowledge to produce better design results and enable customer success
• Assist with customer design and verification
• Provide customer training on High Level Synthesis Products
• Perform Beta testing and collaborate with R&D to drive product direction and capabilities of HLS, RTL power optimization and Formal Verification
• Will require up to 15% total travel within China or other location in world for support and training purposes
The Candidate needs to have,
• Knowledge of VHDL or Verilog, or System Verilog RTL languages for ASIC or FPGA design
• Knowledge of C/C++ is mandatory
• Experience of ASIC or FPGA hardware design and implementation using RTL or HLS tool flows
• Experience of RTL verification flows and methodologies
• Knowledge of Digital Signal Processing would be an added advantage
• Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in electrical, electronic or computer engineering or a related scientific field
• 3 years of design or application engineering experience in either an RTL or HLS implementation role (design, not verification)
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Good written and verbal communication in English are a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Shanghai) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time