Supplier Quality Engineer – Sudbury, Suffolk
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? Come and join our team as a Supplier Quality Engineer at our Point of Care Diagnostics business in Sudbury.
You will provide quality expertise to help our site in Sudbury, Suffolk meet divisional strategic quality & business goals. You will elaborate and analyse Quality concepts, methods, tools and procedures as part of an effective Quality Management System.
You will also provide Quality Management input to the global Commodity Team and Quality Manufacturing Team, they will co-ordinate supplier corrective actions and supplier development activities in association with the other relevant teams.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
· Data collection, production of data, analysis, interpretation & reporting
· SCAR creation & Issue Resolution investigation, administration & monitoring
· Deviation & Non Conformance administration & monitoring
· Quality document creation, issue, control, review, approval and archive (QCP’s, Procedures, Quality Agreements)
· External Supplier visits and Quality Audits (QMS and Process). Overseas travel required.
· Preparing for and hosting suppliers, regulatory & notified body audits
· Representation of Supplier Quality Assurance team at site meetings (Manufacturing, Escalation, SWARM, KT, PST/PHT)
· Quality related improvement projects and quality initiatives
Your experience and skills:
- Significant work experience in quality / engineering role
- Some work experience in the medical device industry or other regulated industry preferred
- Project management skills desirable, but not essential
- Working knowledge of product safety requirements (UL, IEC, ISO, FDA) , FEA tools, agile, lean and/or six sigma and statistical techniques is a plus
- It would be beneficial to have electromechanical knowledge - Good understanding of electro/mechanical principles
- Technical documents - Must be able to understand technical drawings and documentation
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-uk/point-of-care-testing
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation. We can offer different flexible working options at Sudbury depending on the role you’re applying for. We’re be happy to talk through these options with you during the application process.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Manufacturing Ltd
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time