Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
This opportunity provides flexibility in location either in Lisbon (Portugal) or Madrid (Spain). Your preferred location will be asked during your applicationAs a Head of Support you will:
- Build a Community around the Siemens Extensible Security Testing Appliance (SiESTA)
- Coordinating and performing support activities for SiESTA project
- Enable Siemens customers to use SiESTA and assist with support requests
- Selecting and maintaining adequate support management tooling (issue trackers, …)
- Maintaining support related documentation
- Perform projects together with Siemens customers
- 3 years of work experience in IT
- Good interpersonal skills in order to look after our customers' needs
- Experience in crafting technical documentation
- Networking knowledge and use Linux (Debian)
- Good security knowledge (ideally security tools)
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology) combined with attention to detail.
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unexpected security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of specialists. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 digital minds with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITSEC #DigitalMinds #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time