Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?As a Senior QA Engineer you will:
- Lead and coordinate the quality assurance (QA) activities for the SiESTA product landscape
- Play a relevant part by ensuring the compatibility of multiple components
- Participate in scrum development team to ensure continuous quality of deliverables in each sprint
- Conduct testing activities
- Work with test automation tools like Jenkins and Gitlab CI
- Ensure that quality issues and bugs/flaws are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our tracking system
- Work with development team to clearly communicate flaws and steps to reproduce for rapid resolution
- Write test code for automated testing tools in ruby and/or python
- Technical degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- To understand the concept of software testing
- Experience with scripting languages like ruby or python
- Experience in using an agile approach to software development
- To collaborate well with developers to advocate the user’s perspective
- To understand software internals and debug problems using log files
- To programming ability sufficient to write functional test code in automation testing tools
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in written and spoken English (German is a plus) combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unexpected security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of specialists. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 digital minds with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITSEC #DigitalMinds #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #LI-DL
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time