For English video please refer to link: https://youtu.be/LiFLAOyHups
Change the future with us.
Leading a team of Sales people and Sales Specialists for Siemens Digital Industries in Quebec and the Atlantic Provinces, based out of Quebec City or Montreal. Join our team to become a leader of a world-class sales team building trusted partner relationships with our Customers. Our culture is to put the Customer first, be innovative, be a team player and build trust. We empower our people to make decisions, recognize them on what they achieve in a responsible way.
We transform business and society through digitalization. Your team will lead the way for our Customers to transform their operation and their Customer experience towards Industry 4.0.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Entrepreneurial freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Drive innovation
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment
- Continuous learning
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2020 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2021.
What will you do?
Siemens Canada is looking for a Regional Vice-President of Sales for our Digital Industries business to lead the Eastern Region (Quebec and the Atlantic Provinces) . The role presents a leadership opportunity, leading a team of Sales professionals covering accounts in the Manufacturing and Process Industries. Siemens Canada is looking for a highly skilled candidate with an ability to lead people who build and leverage strong customer relationships to grow business. The Head of Sales’ roles and areas of responsibility include the following
- Lead and develop the Eastern Canadian Sales team and supporting staff to achieve the growth targets
- Develop close relationships with senior management of Manufacturing and Process Industry customers, including Solution and Distribution Partners
- Maintain effective collaborative relationships with key leaders within the Siemens organization
- Monitor project negotiations and opportunity tracking and forecasting to meet financial goals
What will you need to succeed?
- Ideally 5+ years of successful sales experience in the Manufacturing or Process industry
- Leadership and people management experience
- Very good knowledge of English both written and spoken
- Very good knowledge of French both written and spoken
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understand the use of automation and drives technology in the manufacturing and process industry
- Proven customer relationship management and networking skills
- Experience in working with distribution and solution partners in Canada
- Extensive commercial and contract negotiation experience
- Strong team building/coaching skills and mentoring talent
- Strong communication, public speaking, and negotiation skills
- Strong leadership orientation
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader providing comprehensive solutions for Smart Infrastructure, Gas & Power, and Digital Industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us .
Making a difference together we raised $757,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 23 non-profit organizations and planted 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.