At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Senior Manager – Global Sales Training and Readiness (231878)
The Senior Manager – Global Sales Training and Readiness will be the engine behind building and maintaining a best in class training and readiness infrastructure for teams supported by the Hub Sales Organization, a team of five senior managers under the direction of Elizabeth Arndt. This role will require the Senior Manager to interact with variety of people and resources to push the training agenda with a with a goal of increasing sales representatives’ performance, conversion rates to close business and improving the customer experience.
Responsibilities include training analysis, curriculum development, selection and/or development of classes, program delivery and evaluation, and administration.
- Develop a training strategy and deploy a scalable training program for new hires and existing sales reps.
- Leverage the tools necessary to mature a formal training infrastructure focused on selling skills &
methodologies, product knowledge, and process adherence.
- Create and maintain the relationships and communication channels necessary to stay in tune with
new programs, products, and processes.
- Partner with Siemens Global Learning & Development Team, representing Hub Sales for the
creation and implementation of a scalable training program and curriculum.
- Manage and prioritize a fluid roadmap of training needs based on business trends and interaction
with sales team leadership.
- Establish and document clearly defined, role-specific learning paths for each Hub Sales team.
Act as gatekeeper, preventing sales rep exposure to subject matter that is outside the scope of the
overall training strategy.
- Work with Hub Sales and sales team leads to identify training opportunities and deliver content to
new and existing sales reps as needed, with an emphasis on “time to effectiveness”.
- Certify sales reps throughout their learning paths using performance-based standards and
- Use feedback and performance metrics to create and deliver regular reports highlighting the
effectiveness of the training program.
- Proactively ensure sales team readiness for new product launches and new campaigns.
- Plans and manages organization’s global sales or technical training programs. Manages the
- teaching of classes on techniques of selling products and/or services for sales reps.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Degree required
- 5+ years’ experience in a training development or training facilitation role.
· Proven track record of success, with the ability to train, develop and continuously improve selling teams
· Database and CRM management experience (Eloqua and Salesforce preferred)
· Able to interact with a large variety of people including sales, presales, post-sales, internal executives, and customers from various industrial sectors and at different levels of responsibility
· Excellent time management and prioritization of multiple tasks
· Willing to work outside normal business hours as required to work across global zones
· Fluent in English language
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Ability to observe, understand and adapt to cultural differences while maintaining a foundation of global standards
· Understanding of SABA, Adobe Captivate Prime, Mindflash, or other mainstream learning management systems (LMS)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.