At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Solutions Marketing Manager
As part of the strategic investment in cloud-based solution offerings, we are looking for a dynamic, creative, and results-oriented Cloud Solutions Marketing Manager. Our ideal candidate is someone who understands solution marketing as ranging from solutions that are based on market needs served by messaging, packaging, and pricing; to solutions that are based on market needs served by product integrations. We’re looking for candidates with backgrounds that demonstrate excellent written communication skills, technical awareness, and a track record of successfully matching technologies with use cases and industries to create solutions.
-Gathering input from market research, sales teams, customer interactions, and knowledge of product roadmap to identify sufficiently large, specific, targeted solutions where MindSphere and Mendix can offer clear differentiation in the context of our industry go-to-market strategy.
-Creating the messaging and positioning that maps the value of MindSphere an d Mendix for these specific solutions. This may include messaging briefs, buyer persona development, competitive positioning, and other source documents.
-Collaborating across Cloud Solutions to ensure the consistency of messaging and cohesiveness of all cloud solutions; creating the most robust solution for our industrial customers
-Collaborate with industry strategy, industry marketing, content marketing, marketing execution (field marketing), tele-qualification, PR, and AR stakeholders as the SME for campaigns around these solutions. and drive the delivery of demos, content, and assets for successful execution.
-Partnering with Sales Enablement to educate sales teams on solutions offerings.
-Working with the product management team to contribute to the long-term product roadmap based on the requirements derived from the high-quality solutions’ content and marketing programs.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Demonstrated success marketing a software product or solution designed specifically for customers in the Industrial space (automotive, aerospace, machinery, heavy equipment, high tech electronics, etc.)
- Understanding of current trends in Industry, such as the impact of SaaS, AI, IoT, advanced analytics, product lifecycle management and their impact on traditional companies and processes.
- Comfortable working across geographically dispersed teams.
- Familiarity with technologies and processes central to application development, such as agile application development methodologies, application lifecycle management, DevOps, modern application frameworks, and the IaaS/PaaS technology space.
- Success in marketing complex products or solutions, such as those that span different companies’ product lines, those that span several industries with identified pain points, or those that offer a horizontal platform that is applicable to numerous use cases.
- Experience interacting with external customers to gather market and pain point data and information.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills with high, positive energy
- Strong process and metric orientation
- Ability to work with all types of personalities and lead people to a common end state
- Excellent problem solver
- Highly skilled at project management
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.