The successful candidate will be responsible for frequency drives and motors business of HK and Macao. The primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement a sales and marketing plan to drive market awareness and growth to meet business objectives.
- Lead and develop a high-performance sales team that is proficient in opportunity management, value selling and business processes.
- Actively seek out and leverage resources (tools, best practices, subject matter experts) within the company to drive innovation and new offerings.
- Plan sales volumes and potentials of all customers in HK and Macao.
- Provide accurate information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyze the specific market conditions and builds up market related network of stakeholders.
- Identify customer pain points and comes up with solution addressing those challenges in line with portfolio
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Contributes to the development of service market business in the region.
- Actively participate in senior-level selling on strategic projects or accounts as well as build up or maintain senior-level relationships with key customers.
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- Higher Diploma or above in electrical engineering or related disciplines
- 5-10 years of experience in industry drive product or system markets (technical or sales role) is preferred
- Product knowledge of frequency drives systems and/or automation systems
- Relevant experience in manage sales team and achieve sales quota
- Team leader with good communication skills, self-motivation and decision-making capabilities. Willingness to learn and grow professionally and personally
- Understand with ability to moderate discussion with customer regarding Industry 4.0 and Digital Transformation
- Familiar with HK/Macao vertical industry i.e. HVAC, WWW, F&B, Power, Crane, Pump/Fam/compressor.
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese; Mandarin is a plus)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time