Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible like developing state-of-the-art high-speed trains and intelligent robots. Therefore we need Ambassadors for new insights, hardworking storytellers, and passionate captivators in marketing and sales who make our customer relationships strong. We’ll open up endless possibilities for you to do just that; make the meaningful things a reality!
The Digital Connectivity and Power business segment within Process Automation business unit is an authority in Industrial Communication products with the popular brands like Ruggedcom & Scalance. Our products provide a level of robustness and reliability that have set the standard for communications networks deployed in harsh environments. Our brands can be found in mission critical networks used in substation automation, self-healing power grids or “Smart Grid” systems, intelligent transportation systems for traffic management and railway control systems, as well as in process control and manufacturing automation systems used across multiple industrial sectors.What you would be doing ?
Sales of Industrial Networking products in Transportation (Mobility) and Defense vertical markets
- Plan and implement strategic actions to retain existing and convert new OEMs, EPCs accounts to grow the business for Industrial communication products in Transportation & Defense vertical markets
- Execute account planning activities for specific OEMs and EPCs in CRM tools i.e. Salesforce
- Collaborate closely with business development team and presales teams to align the strategy to convert key OEMs, EPCs in transportation and defense vertical markets
- Should have good interpersonal skills - both verbal and written
- Good technical knowledge in Industrial networking, SCADA and automation
- B.E. Electronics or Telecommunication with experience in selling Industrial communication products
- Minimum 8 - 10 years of experience in sales.
- Good relationship with consultants, EPC and OEMs in Transportation & Defense vertical markets
You will be performing this from Kalwa, Navi Mumbai, India, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time