Project Test Engineer for Simcenter 3D products:
• Learn the Agile Scrum process, values & actively participate as a member of a Scrum team
• Create, design new Epic/Capability test plans to meet acceptance criteria and satisfy stakeholders
• Design test cases listed in the Epic test plan.
• Conduct testing of projects and sign-off on time
• Perform system-level testing during Product Validation
• Develop knowledge and become a technical expert for multiple Simulation Modules.
• Design and implement new training courses and tutorials for fellow testers and assist in generating technical documentation.
• Ensure that Code Coverage Analysis techniques are used to validate complete functionality.
• Improve test specifications by analyzing the root causes of technical issues and develops testing solutions for those root causes.
• Create and apply new approaches as necessary to improve the productivity and efficiency of testing.
• Work with stakeholder to acquire industrial data for testing purposes.
• Cross-train Scrum team members in testing concepts and techniques
• Work collaboratively with Scrum team members to deliver product increments in Sprints and capabilities in a release that adheres to the team and organizational Definition of Done.
• Participate in development by coding as necessary and required in a Scrum team.Prerequisites and Essential Functions:
1. Educational Level:
o Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace, or Computer Engineering
o Experience in Numerical Analysis
o Knowledge of Samcef or Nastran solver or other FE solver
o Knowledge of coding language, such as c, c++, python
3. Specific technical competencies:
o Experience in using a Finite Element Code
o Familiar with IT environments: Windows, Linux
o Good knowledge of English (both written and spoken)
5. Specific personal competencies:
o Customer-oriented attitude
o Attention to details, accurate and methodical
o Team spirit and flexibility
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Samtech SA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time