Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
Our mission at Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) is to provide objective, factual and independent foresight to help Siemens be excellent and to improve the overall success of the company. As a business partner to Siemens management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact. Ecosystems of collaboration provide a basis to derive and apply innovative methodologies for a new level of assurance. We offer an inspiring, diverse and inclusive environment for our people to develop professionally and personally. Our core values, being respectful, curious, humble and open, define how we work together as a department.
To deliver on our vision of being pioneers in assurance and a talent incubator for Siemens, CF A offers a unique Grow and Development Model. We believe int the concept of lifelong learning and therefore encourage our people towards a mindset where continuous upskilling and reskilling becomes a natural part of our career. We invest in our expertise and therefore provide continuous career coaching, trainings and mentoring, all whilst working with top Siemens business leaders on multiple high-profile projects around the world. This is your chance to build your network within the company and become part of a truly diverse, international and innovative team.
We are looking for dedicated, result-oriented pioneers who are driven by the ambition to perform, even if that means leaving the trodden path and pushing boundaries. Are you an authentic and persuasive spirit with a holistic and digital mindset who can not only leverage their own expertise but also inspire and empower people to give their best? Be bold and apply now for Manager (m/f/d) - Operational Audit.
What part will you play?
- Lead audit preparations to ensure that all risks and controls are identified
- Represent CF A within Siemens, solidifying CF A as a trusted business advisor and help manage risks for the company
- Review your team’s findings, providing feedback to ensure accurate reporting to the client
- Ensure constant communication to the Engagement Director
- Lead closing meetings with management, presenting findings, conclusions and recommended improvements
- Provide constructive performance feedback to all team members after the engagement
What you need to make real what matters.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
- At least 6-8 years of professional experience within Siemens and/or related industries; at least 2 years in a managerial role
- Strong past performance in academics (e.g.: engineering, IT, business or finance)
- General project management expertise in a complex global organization
- Intensive theoretical and practical experience (‘hot skill’) in at least one of the following or similar areas: Product Lifecycle Management, Procurement, Logistics, Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales or Strategy
- Previous international experience is highly desirable
- Strong desire and drive to develop into future leadership roles
- Fluent in English
- Flexibility to travel internationally as well as to live/embrace our work-remotly culture
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time