Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Hardware Technical Lead (f/m/d) to shape the hardware platform of the future for our hemodynamic and electrophysiological recording systems.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the hardware of the recording systems across the entire development process, from concepts and implementation through to the maintenance strategy
- You work closely with product management, system architecture and other stakeholders to consolidate sustainable solution proposals based on customer requirements, technical constraints and cost considerations, and define these in concepts
- You coordinate the activities of internal and external development service providers and ensure the timely, cost-effective implementation of the concepts in hardware development projects
- You support to design the new hardware at system level and you are responsible for selecting and assessing components, subsystems, etc.
- You will also be involved in creating the detail design, through to analog measurement technology, digital interfaces, and mechanical design of housings and interfaces
- You represent the hardware concept in dealing with other stakeholders and management, e.g. regarding manufacturing costs for the system, technical feasibility and schedules
- Your tasks include planning and monitoring subprojects
- You provide support with the analysis of feedback on our existing products in the market and will advise product management regarding product improvements as well as maintenance and phase-out strategies
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/angio/workplaces/sensis
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in electrical engineering or a comparable discipline
- You can offer many years of relevant professional experience in developing electronic components
- You can demonstrate a sound knowledge of measurement technology
- You have experience in subproject management and/or supplier management
- Ideally you have basic medical knowledge around vital signs, and you are familiar with the relevant particular standards and regulatory approvals for medical products
Your attributes and skills:
- To be able to work confidently in our international environment, you are business-fluent in written and spoken English; a knowledge of German would be an advantage
- You are flexible and are willing to travel to visit partners as required
- You can pursue your goals, resolve conflicts, and motivate others in a self-confident, convincing manner. You are adept at establishing a constructive working environment, enthusing your team members, and adopting a performance-driven approach
- In collaborating with stakeholders, you demonstrate an impressively proactive attitude to work and outstanding communication skills, enabling you make performance-driven decisions
- “Today is about tomorrow: You think outside the box and have a talent for innovation and trends. You always keep your eye on project progress
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Simone Morgenstern.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time