- Translate our customers´ strategic objectives into high-impact use cases.
- Design and implement process and task mining dashboards to support data-driven decision making.
- Consult customers on respective value realization measures by supporting Business Analysts in interpretation of data measurements in relevant areas (e.g. Accounting and Purchasing).
- Understand E2E process map and link it to the underlaying activities and tasks in given task/process mining event.
- Work together with Digital Solutions Team and our technology partner Celonis to deliver process mining, data visualization and analytics solutions to support our customer processes.
- Present results and realized value to senior management.
- Leverage your previous experience in data and/or business process consulting to manage internal and external stakeholders successfully acting as a product owner in data projects.
- Manage the eco-system of partners, data and platform providers (e.g. Siemens IT, SaaS cloud providers, Celonis) to maintain agile and stable operations.
- Successfully completed university degree Computer or Data Science, Information-oriented Business Administration, Economics or Management or other equivalent technical disciplines.
- At least 3-5 years experiences and knowledge in (IT-)Consulting, Process- and/or Data Mining-solutions (Celonis, Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik or others)
- Experience with SAP Systems and data models, Business Process Management relevant artifacts.
- Knowledge/Experience in SQL, Python, or other programming skills is a strong plus.
- Experience and knowledge in Machine Learning is of advantage.
- You can multitask in a fast-changing environment and bring high-energy, have analytical thinking and project management ability (Agile delivery best-practices, CI/CD and DevOps/SCRUM).
- Strong analytical skills, especially in applying technology solutions to solve business problems.
- Strong communication skills and enjoy interacting with various customers.
- Strong English skills are required.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time