Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as IT System Engineer (f/m/d) Remote Support English, German and French to support our international customers in areas of their hospital IT infrastructure (focus: radiology).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As IT System Engineer for Remote support you work efficiently in both a local and a virtual support team and you are responsible for Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA), ensuring international support within normal business hours as well as in stand-by (will be discussed beforehand)
- You provide customer IT support for clinical software, working on a remote basis and provide high-quality support to our customers
- You coordinate and organize activities within the scope of support, with internal and external partners, in order to ensure clinical operation for our customers
- Your tasks include finding and implementing solutions, instructing customers functionalities, configuring and maintaining IT systems and interfaces (e.g. by installing updates/upgrades)
- You constantly expand your know-how and share it with the team, e.g. through documentation/internal training
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/services/customer-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in computer science or electrical engineering, with a strong IT focus; alternatively, you have a comparable qualification and bring many years of experience in the described tasks with you
- You have several years of experience in customer IT support with clinical systems, clinical software, established standards and workflows
- You have basic knowledge of virtualized IT systems (VMWare), OS administration (Linux and MS Windows Client/Server), databases (ideally Oracle), networks, scripting and server hardware
- It is a plus to have experience in implementing interfaces for 3rd party applications as well as in planning and implementing IT projects (e.g. system updates)
- You have the ability to maintain an overview of the various support enquiries and set corresponding priorities
Your attributes and skills:
- Since you support our customers in the local language, you bring along fluent English, German and French skills
- You like to work in support and convince with your high analytical ability as well as communication skills
- For you, our customer is always the center of attention. Therefore, you bring along a high-quality standard
- You are used to working effectively both independently and as part of a team
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Jessica Göbel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time