At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
UX Design Operations Lead-Strategy & Marketing SISW-PLM
Designer in the Customer Experience team at Siemens DISW will join a team of designers working on the holistic end-to-end
customer experience. As a Design Operations
Lead, you will work closely with the Customer Experience UX team to define,
implement, and evolve critical approaches to our people, projects and
processes. By supporting all aspects of the design teams, you will enable
designers to focus their time on designing and providing feedback. You will
improve team communication, culture, collaboration, workshops, and remove
You’ll define, implement and facilitate ways of working to provide ongoing insight into how we set priorities, deploy valuable resources and improve the effectiveness and impact of our work. You'll have an opportunity to work with cross-functional teams and play a major role in the design of UX frameworks that translate across lines of business. You’ll help ensure wireframes have the right level of process related detail and that they are being implemented in a way that’s true to the original design.
What will be my tasks?
The UX Design Operations for the CX team will be responsible for:
· Support design teams to scope new product initiatives, identify priorities, and deliver key projects that have multiple stakeholders and moving parts
· Create online resources to make teams more efficient and to communicate out CX standards across the company
· Help with presentations, executive level and below related to Customer Experience
· Work with UX team to help document processes across wireframes to ensure wireframes are highly annotated
· Proactively assess risk and resolve issues before they become problems for the larger teams
· Lead the effort to establish best practices around UX tools, processes, deliverables and cadences
· Help drive a cohesive UX governance program and help provide rigor and structure to design system growth and maintenance
· Measure impact of programs and initiatives both qualitatively and quantitatively
· Support the management team with effective team communication, proactive problem solving, and information distribution
· Establish and execute activities that build team culture and community, team values and trustQualifications for UX Design Operations
- BA or BS in User Experience, Design, or related field
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience understand UX, processes, journey mapping, and related tools
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces
- Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS and comparable languages
- Experience building and managing online communication sites like wikis, Teams, etc.,
- Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies
- Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with customers and clients
- Experience with human-centered design methodologies, empathy for end users, and passion for teaching and learning from others to shape process and culture.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.