Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
The Area Vice President, CT and Digital Health, Central Zone, operates as the zone liaison for the combined Diagnostic Imaging business lines, responsible for driving profitable growth & market share, customer satisfaction, while developing new go-to-market strategies and business models.
Geographic Region – Central Zone.
- Leadership of multi-modality PSE team - providing them continuous coaching in a high performance team culture that exceeds sales and market share growth targets.
- Leading the PSE team in the ownership of the deals & the sales process.
- Drives clinical conversion excellence by developing PSE team sales effectiveness and clinical competency.
- Assesses technical/sales/professional developmental needs of PSEs and coordinates their systematic professional development.
- Ensures active participation and engagement of PSE teams in daily zone business execution.
- Strategic, Clinical/Business Partner to the Zone and the Business Lines:
- Demonstrates a high degree of understanding of market dynamics, opportunities and risks. Provides excellence in win/loss reporting, trending, and solution development for future deals.
- Captures competitive conversions, owns installed base management including CDV and RS and the mindshare of the general sales force in a zone.
- Drives Share quality excellence and develops teams to use CRM data to improve market strategies and effectiveness.
- Creates transparency to forecast and achievement of business line specific goals / MBOs.
- Provides support for must-win/multi-unit/multi-modality deals.
- Collaborates on customer account strategy with RVPs, SCA Manager, Federal Account Managers, and Service teams.
- Responsible for climbing the customer ladder to help drive customer satisfaction.
- Manage multiple levels of managers, across one or more major functional areas, groups and/or operations.
Knowledge & Experience
- 10+ years of Leadership experience in a major Healthcare Imaging organization, in both sales and product management.
- Demonstrates advance understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, and performance management.
- Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of strategic planning, cross-functional business practices, and operating procedures for a major functional area.
- Previous sales and operations management experience.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of strategic business goals.
- Proven track record in driving, developing and mentoring high performance teams.
- Strong work ethic and commitment.
- Demonstrated ability to form relationships and collaborate with senior management in field sales organization & NAM headquarters.
- Must reside, or be willing to relocate to the geographic region
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.