- Providing technical support to customers via telephone and other electronic means, and at customer locations.
- Assisting customers in deploying Mentor Graphics' Calibre software to solve design challenges.
- Tracking and updating customer issues using defined Mentor Graphics' processes and tracking tools.
- Developing and delivering technical training on new features and product updates.
- Developing technical content for Mentor's knowledge base.
- Communicating customers' technical requirements as well as customer issues to the product and sales teams.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, the ability to interact with customers.
- Good understanding of custom/ASIC design flow and physical verification.
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in the programming language.
- Knowledge of competitive EDA tools and products in the area of physical implementation, physical verification is highly desired.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Computer Science, M.S preferred.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Korea) LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time