Title: IT Solution Expert
Looking for New opportunities in Digital Industries of Siemens? We have got you covered. We are looking for IT professionals like you, who will administrate our systems and as an Infrastructure solution expert you will develop, support and provide technical expertise. We conceptualize, build and manage Information Technology for Digital Industries and delivers competitive advantage to our business
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Maintain and administer the application
· Ensure application and connected interfaces availability
· Occasionally Provide on-call support for emergency, weekends and holidays
· Update project cookbooks and sops
· Server Patching, application patching and upgrades
· User communication in case of major incident
· Perform capacity analysis and performance activities
· Perform Service Management (to resolve incident /problem ticket within SLA, handle escalations etc.)
· Log all the tickets received during the extended support time in the ticketing tool
- Act as E2E responsible in direction to the internal customers for technical & functional questions in environment IT infrastructure landscapes ensuring
- Root cause analysis and troubleshooting of overall system
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- 5+ year’s experience in IT and systems specialist
· Qualified B.E / MCA or equivalent from reputed institute.
- Proven ability in Infra projects and execute successfully within time and budget
- Proven multitasking ability to work both independently as well as in a team setting
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and planning
- Strong attention to detail, proactively driving assignments and tracking tasks
- Creative thinking and innovation skills to define new approaches to issues
- Administration of Windows Servers
- Basics about Exchange Server (Mailbox, Distribution List)
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Administer
- VM Ware
- ITIL Foundation Tools
- Experience in PowerShell scripts, VB scripts
- Basics of Microsoft middleware SQL servers, IIS
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Pune, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time