The application serves regional sales organizations and marketplaces, centralizing and exchanging product data and technical and multimedia data of all Siemens divisions.
Your new role
- Create automation frameworks and tests for API and GUI
- Plan and estimate the work packages
- Isolate problems and document test automation results
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-3 years of experience in test automation
- Solid understanding of the product development lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of OOP and programming languages like C#, Java, scripting languages, SQL
- Good knowledge of test automation tools and frameworks like UFT, Ranorex, Selenium
- Knowledge of tools like TFS/ QC/ SOAPUI/ Postman
- Experience on web projects
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Nice to have
- ISTQB certification
- Experience in API testing is a plus
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The Corporate Technology division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time