Siemens Mobility is specialized in the field of mainline, suburban and urban transportation systems, which covers the following range of products, systems and services in that industry: Railway Automation, Railway Electrification, Intelligent Traffic Systems, Turn-key systems; Rolling Stock, and Customer Services.
Now Siemens Mobility is looking for
Specialist Traction Rolling Stock and Maintenance
Position is assigned to the projects
related to delivery of new traction rolling stock vehicles and their preventive
and corrective maintenance.
What are my tasks?
- Contributes to the regular maintenance and testing of traction rolling stock.
- Executes predefined maintenance steps at different railway vehicles.
- Documents the steps performed.
- Execution of tests within the maintenance procedures including commissioning into operation of locomotives/multiple units.
- Implementation of environmental, health and safety guidelines in scope of duties at the respective site.
- Actualization of test instructions and Documentation of executed maintenance works.
What skills should I bring with me?
- Knowledge in service, incl. testing and commissioning of rail vehicles and their control and communication systems
- Familiar with the structure of diagnostic software and test equipment
- Completed apprenticeship in electrical engineering with relevant professional experience in the rail sector
- Knowledge in network and data systems technology
- Knowledge in commissioning of railway vehicles
- Troubleshooting in the electrical part
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- University degree in Engineering
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility EOOD
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time