Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What part will you play?
· Responsible for the Architecture and design of a system solution involving a Edge based environment.
· Driving solutions within platform constraints and technical limitations.
· Act as a coach, mentor and lead for internal teams as well as an advocate for clients’ needs.
· Collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including other Architects, developers, product owners and service developers to implement the next generation IoT based applications in the context of Industrial Automation.
· Stay abreast of technology trends and industry best practices
· Prepares prototypes for internal review and brain storming.
· Assess the technical feasibility of the prototypes.
· Presents designs/mock-ups to the team for review/approval.
· Flair to learn new technologies and concepts and thrive in an agile environment
· Active contribution in the risk analysis of the productUse your skills to move the world forward
· Do you have an Engineering Degree with 8+ years of experience in design and development.
· You should have strong experience in C++ language on Windows / Linux OS - Advanced
· C++11 standard and later – Advanced
· OOAD, Design Principles, Design Patterns and UML – Advanced
· You must have Strong Architecture Development Experience – Advanced
· Unit Testing, Design Driven Development - Advanced
· QT/QML, Valgrind, GDB Debugger – Basic
· Experience in Agile Framework, DevOps – Basic
· Industrial Communication protocols - Advance
· Experience with communication protocols (SIMATIC S7, OPC UA) - Advance
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time