If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
We realise what matters: Our Building Technologies division makes buildings, cities and infrastructures smarter and more energy-efficient. As the leading technology partner worldwide we offer solutions and services for personal safety, building safety and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning, and energy management. Building Technology has its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland. Create the future together with approximately 30'000 colleagues and help us to make the world a little better every day.
Are you passionate about Cloud, Edge and IoT technologies? Build the bridge between the digital and the real world with Cloud Systems, IoT and be a future maker. This position requires project management and heading own sub-projects in the field of marketing and communications involving Cloud, IoT and state-of-the-art Software products for Smart Infrastructure in collaboration with cross-functional departments and regions worldwide.
Your new responsibilities
- Assistance in creating the marketing and communication strategy for Cloud, IoT and Software products and in planning or implementing marketing and communications projects as well as events on a global scale.
- Brainstorming and executing new, creative approaches to influence markets and stay abreast of emerging trends and technologies for IoT, Edge and Cloud products.
- Proactively identifying new opportunities to introduce products to new customers
- Developing sales stories and creating sales, marketing and communication materials for internal stakeholders and customers
- Support in establishing the strategy, design and execution of our social media presence
- Helping with research, benchmarks and competitor analyses for cutting edge technologies
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases
Your skills and experience
- Current student or recent graduate in business administration, marketing or communications (at least four semesters)
- Previous professional experience in a corporate environment or in marketing-related areas (e.g. internship or working student)
- Good MS Office skills (particularly PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills combined with effective project management ability
- Dynamic team player, open to feedback and continuous learning
- Digital native who is passionate about Cloud, IoT and Edge technologies and keen on a different approach to their marketing and communications
- Interested in an industrial business environment and a personality with an international mindset
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Please mind that you have to be enrolled at a Swiss University (now and in the coming months) in order to be considered for this role
- Start as soon as possible or as per agreement, for a duration of one year
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/employer.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references and certificates as well as an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID at: email@example.com. Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time