Job title: Scrum Master
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS), team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Execute the project with agreed requirements (schedule, quality, functionality, customer happiness)
- Ensure business success and improvement of customer value
- Identify and handle partners, customer expectations and requirements. Understand, negotiate and document project objectives in terms of features, schedule and quality standards, terms and conditions.
- Follow the product roadmap directions and vision provided from partner organization
- Provides the associated development teams with priorities and expertise regarding the product and ensures completeness and consistency of the derived requirements within the part of the product.
- Ensure timely communications with all project partners in an effective manner. Ensure timely feedback with all partners. (Partner Management)
- Regular reporting both to line management as well as to customer on project status and blocking issue if required
- Identify, analyze, mitigate and control project risks. Conduct product risk assessment and understand regulatory/safety requirements. (Risk, Opportunity, Issue Management)
- Ensure compliance with customer and interpersonal processes.
- Collaborate with other scrum teams, seek sources of information, initiate lesson learnt workshops and documentation (Knowledge Management)
- Cooperates with line management on opportunities for ongoing business / follow-up orders.
- Use your skills to move the world forward
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You must have BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech qualification with 8 years of confirmed ability? with at least 2 years of experience in Scrum Master / Lead role.
- Must have Good Communication skills with excellent verbal and writing skills in English. Speaking in German language is a plus.
- CSM or equivalent would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of lean/agile project management practices and Development, Testing and Release processes.
- Experience with Product Lifecycle Management processes
- Functional Knowledge of standard project planning/tracking tools (Jira, Jazz etc.,)
- Exposure in working with multi-site global teams and Techniques for estimation, risk analysis, data interpretation, root cause analysis.
- Experience in eliciting customer requirements and crafting requirement specifications
- Strong analytical skills as well as wide horizon and a broad approach, with the ability to delve into technical details if required
- Knowledge of Requirement Engineering and Management in terms of collection, analysis, documentation, and tracing
- Knowledge of software tools for requirement management, design, configuration management, reviews, testing and SW Verification & Validation
- Knowledge on Digital Grid domain and SAFe is an added advantage.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time