What keeps you awake at night? At Siemens, we are obsessed with developing the hidden technologies that transform the everyday. From building smart cities to the automated factories of the future, Siemens is a technology company that responds to the needs of people, drives societal and economic development, and protects our planet.
If the transformational potential of smart infrastructure and digitalized industries excites you, then help us tell the story of how Siemens contributes to the development of Saudi Arabia and the Middle East.
We are seeking a seasoned professional to create and implement communications strategies for Siemens in the kingdom. Based in Riyadh or Jeddah, you will spread the word about Siemens with local, regional, and global media, in a digital-first approach.
- Develop and implement an annual integrated communications plan (including presentations, videos, branding, events, trade shows, seminars, customer events, internal, online)
- Compose and edit press releases, speeches, social media posts and other content
- Maintain editorial calendars and produce stories that are aligned with global communications priorities and business objectives
- Nurture a positive relationship with journalists; expand an influencer database and foster solid relations with them
- Build effective ties internally with business and sales teams; collaborate with and support the regional communications team
- Drive internal communications within the company
- Manage budgets and external suppliers
Your Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to craft compelling content in Arabic and English; outstanding command of both languages is required
- Enthusiasm about the core mission of Siemens
- Facility with social media and digital communications channels
- Trade shows and event management experience
- At least five years of experience in a related field
- Deep understanding and strong relations across the media landscape
Who are we looking for?
You. Someone who is passionate about the innovations transforming our world, and who has the drive and ambition to build a career with one of the world’s most successful engineering and technology companies. We’ve been around for 172 years, have around 295,000 employees in almost every country, and strive to provide all employees with the ability to learn and grow.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the diversity that we enjoy in our company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse digital minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time