From locomotives, trains and trams, to rail infrastructure including electrification, communications, control systems and signalling systems, Siemens has a comprehensive range of solutions to enable safe and accessible mobility across Australia and New Zealand. As well as rail transport, we also offer solutions in airport logistics, postal automation, and intelligent transport technologies.
Siemens Mobility division has an exciting opportunity for a Service Project Engineer to
join the MRX Siemens Mobility team, based in our Perth office. Reporting
to the Head of Customer Service with the expectation of some possible travel to
customer sites both domestic and international.
Your main areas of responsibility will be:
Executes installation works or guides them
Processes the change request management at site with required documentation
Schedules the installation works for a technical discipline (time schedule, resource planning, material tools etc..)
May lead the installation team in functional matters
May control the execution of the implementation of sub-disciplines and/or provide supervisory/advisory guidance at site
Checks the possibilities for technical realisation regarding the requirements and if necessary, documents the required proofs
Acts as a specialized know-how owner for a technical discipline
May cooperate with specialists of other disciplines or faculties, may coordinate technical interfaces.
Involved in technical design and developments for service offerings
Aid in bid/tender planning and preparation
Maintain project budget
Follow up on customer billings
Internal and external stakeholder management.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Engineering degree as a minimum.
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency
- Experience in design, procurement, installation and commissioning of reliability systems;
- Demonstrated experience in meeting customer requirements to ensure a high level of satisfaction;
- Experience in building relationship cross function and multi-geographical teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- High degree of EHS awareness for both self and team;
- Knowledge of Design Engineering process.
Ability to travel, work on site and towards tight deadlines.
Ability to plan multiple small projects with concurrent and complex deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive can do attitude
Benefits & Culture – Including, but not limited to:
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Relaxed office culture
- Close to major public transport options
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit applications with resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time