Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Customer Success Lead.
This is a role well
suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
As a Customer Success Lead, you will be responsible for:
· You are driven by customer centricity. To ensure that our solution contributes to the customer success is your motivation.
· You will be the accountable for identified customer sites and act as a primary responsible agent and primary point of contact for customer escalations and concerns that require additional assistance and focus for resolution. You will therefore drive problem resolution at accounts requiring dedicated attention to live up to customer expectations.
· Partner closely with and coordinate all required efforts between local service, regional service and global service organization to provide expert consulting for driving the customer success. Ensure high performing customer sites by involving and directing all required internal resources.
· Proactively identify issues and develop action plans whilst leveraging the breadth of the organization to resolve problems.
- Drive timely communication and resolution and if required escalation.
- Ensure your assigned customers receive optimum levels of service and supply whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction with Siemens Healthineers.
This position may
suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do
develop your career with Healthineers
- You will have previous experience or knowledge of laboratory automation and informatics, project management software, IT, networking and interface protocols. A history of managing projects within the healthcare and laboratory diagnostic arenas is preferred.
- User level knowledge of SAP, Service tools and analytical SW (e.g. Power BI, SAS) is preferred.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s Degree in business/engineering – MBA or equivalent work experience
- Certified Project Management or equivalent preferred
- Problem solving and critical thinking capabilities to use knowledge, facts, and data to effectively solve problems
- Ability to influence and manage stakeholders at all levels without authority.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.