Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a
flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort
zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our team as Product Manager for the Syngo Business Line.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
The Syngo (SY) Product Manager manages CRM activities, drives profitable orders growth and owns US Market acceptance for Syngo Carbon, syngo.plaza, syngo.share and syngo Workflow through the following:
- Engage in customer relationship management activities and drive profitable orders growth.
- Help define product segmentation, marketing requirements and sales strategies for the US Market.
- Uncover and investigate the reasons for our wins and losses and then take that information to create programs and collateral to further increase our successes.
- Manage an on-going assessment of customer needs and create marketing collateral and/or sales programs to support. Continuously provide product feedback to SY HQ to meet the US Market’s changing healthcare environment.
- Support the Digital Health sales team in sales opportunities and installed base activities as well as main point of contact for internal and external questions related to product, configuration, quoting, delivery, etc.
- Maintains price book and standard configurations as well as coordination of the products within respective USA Business Line price books.
- Direct marketing communications activities that provide brand differentiation and result in positive internal and external customer outcomes.
- Drive business collaboration across internal groups (Business Lines, Service, Sales, Finance, RA/QA, Legal/Compliance, and Marketing) to enhance and manage processes, operations, services, and customer expectations while participating in cross-company initiatives and teams.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; MBA desirable
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in Healthcare Marketing, Product Management, Business Development
- Advanced level of understanding of healthcare industry IT landscape including but not limited to PACS, VNA, universal reading and reporting requirements
- Successful experience supporting a sales team with a new product launch
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to set priorities and manage multiple stakeholders
- You need strong analytical and technology skills as well as the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- You pay strong attention to detail and have outstanding analytical skills which make it easy for you to identify and resolve complex issues
- You have the ability to think strategically and tactically, as well as the ability to influence the actions and decision making of others in a matrix organization
- You are able to travel as required (approx. 30%, depending on final location)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.