Executive Administrative Assistant provide administrative support for the head of the DG Business Unit their assigned managers and employees. They are the single point of contact for the administrative needs of their assigned internal customers and they also provide services in a manner that demonstrates the highest levels of quality, accountability, and collaboration. The admin assistant must effectively and successfully respond to unique situations and priorities issues. They will demonstrate a high level of customer service, professionalism, and confidentiality in all communications. They will be tasked with establishing and maintain effective and professional, yet cooperative, relationships with all levels of management, employees and outside stakeholders.Responsibilities
- Coordinate meetings and schedules with executive global management, business unit leaders, and other administrative assistants. Proactively adjust schedules and keep internal customers aware of changes on a timely and accurate basis. Meetings will frequently involve participants and locations across multiple time zones. Technical equipment needed for geographically distributed meetings will need to be coordinated.
- Answer, screen, and place phone calls, and manage in- and outbound correspondence. Monitor all information flow, including maintaining paper and electronic files.
- Prepare presentations, reports, KPI charts and briefings for employee town hall meetings, and business meetings as required.
- Book and update travel arrangements. Travel booked will include both international and domestic travel. Arrangements include transportation and lodging, and the necessary visa and additional paperwork required for international travel. Prepare expense reports and necessary documentation for reimbursing travel and reconciling credit card charges.
- Proactively organize and participate in knowledge sharing activities, continuously develop and communicate best practices within both formal and informal networks. Responsible for the DG business unit distribution lists, working with other administrative assistants and their assigned segments.
- Create solid working relationships with other admin staff both inside and outside of Siemens. Work professionally with senior executives and clients, think and work independently, be proactive, handle confidential information appropriately, and work effectively and efficiently.
- Assists in integration of new office technologies and systems as appropriate.
- Other Ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Advanced PC proficiency in software applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Instant Messaging, and Social Media outlets
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting Executive level managers
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong work ethic and meticulous attention to details
- Highly diplomatic and ability to establish rapport easily
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize work, and tackle problems
- Ability to work within tight and constantly changing deadlines
- Confident, proactive, collaborative work ethic
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so we'd like to meet you!
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.