- To provide legal support to all related SFLL functions, including but without limitation:
- To provide legal support to SFLL’s new products and new business transaction models.
- To provide legal support to business contract negotiation, including but without limitation financial leasing and commercial factoring contract review and revision, deal structure suggestion, legal risks identification.
- To provide legal support to asset management , including but without limitation, reviewing legal documents in relation to asset pledge/mortgage, asset disposal, asset repossession, and etc.
- To review external agreement signed by SFLL (non leasing business related), e.g. service agreement with insurance company, Bank, hotel, Training Provider, IT Service Vendor, and etc.
- To proactively communicate with related SFLL functions and Supervisor to ensure a solid understanding to the inquiries of legal matters and the requirement on legal documents. Collaboration with SLC Legal Service to ensure the feedback/ response is provided in compliance with prevailing laws and regulations in a timely manner.
- To maintain, renew, manage all licenses, governmental approvals of SFLL.
- To secure and archive of all original copies of Board Resolutions, POA, Board Meeting Minutes, AOA and other legal documents in accordance with SFLL/SLC rules.
- To provide regulatory support to company’s interaction with governmental authorities, e.g. Beijing Local Financial Supervision& Administration Bureau, Financial Leasing Association, etc.
- 3 - 5 years of working experience in providing legal service in multi-national companies, reputable financial service providers or law firms, background is preferred in areas of banking and finance.
- Major in law with overseas education background and PRC lawyer qualification (or passing the national legal qualification examination) preferred.
- Being familiar with Chinese financial regulations or having working experience in regulatory compliance is preferred.
§ Fluent command of English language in writing, reading and speaking.
Good analytical and communications skills.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Finance and Leasing Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time