Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- We want to make the city a better place to live in. Therefore, we look for an enthusiastic Senior Global Service Manager (f/m/d) to advance our Digital and Customer Services business at our Business Unit Intelligent Traffic Systems.
- In doing so, you will be a key role in optimizing existing and defining new service delivery models by managing the quality of our services and the flow of information from Field Service to the central functions of Service Management, Product Management and Development.
- To this end, you will lead, structure, and calculate a service bid/ offering - for Asset Service and Data Services as well as advance Services Business in their fields.
- In addition, you will identify and advance new digital business models for Data Services offerings out of the ITS Cloud environment and define a strategy for sales promotion for the ITS portfolio.
- You will orchestrade and support the countries to cope with the digital transformation of their business as well as their portfolio to remain competitive in the future.
- You will strategize and develop new data driven services and business models as part of the digital transformation in our changing world (Data Services).
- Your responsibility will include to drive and ensure a strong cooperation with all other ITS portfolio units and functions
Your qualifications – solid and approprite
- You bring in a completed master’s in electrical engineering, information technology or similar.
- In addition, you have long-term experience of a customer service business (preferable with field services) – i.e. from Maintenance to Technical Operation Services.
- Furthermore, proven experience in leading a team of Service Technicians is mandatory.
- Experience in managing the customer interface for a service delivery from a contractual and performance perspective is mandatory.
- In addition, you know how to advance Services Business in their fields and how to promote products.
- You also have international working experience.
- If your profile is completed with excellent communication skills as well as fluent German and English skills, we are looking forward to getting to know you!
Getting in touch with us – solid and appropriate
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 - 52430
if you whisch to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job as is Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time