Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- We want to make the city a better place to live in. Therefore, we look for an enthusiastic Global Service Manager (f/m/d) to advance our Digital and Customer Services business at our Business Unit Intelligent Traffic Systems.
- In doing so, you will be the trusted partner for our service operations in the countries by helping to optimize the quality of our services and managing the flow of information from Field Service to the central functions of Service Management, Product Management and Development.
- You will define service delivery models including calculation of service bids/ offerings - for Asset Service and Data Services.
- Furthermore, you will identify and advance new business models for Asset and Data Services offerings
- You will support the countries to cope with the digital transformation of their business as well as their portfolio to remain competitive in the future.
- In addition, you will identify and advance new digital business models for Data Services offerings out of the ITS Cloud environment and will help to define a strategy for sales promotion for the ITS portfolio.
Your qualifications – solid and approprite
- You bring in a completed master’s in electrical engineering, information technology or similar.
- In addition, you have mid-term experience of a customer service business (preferable with field services) – i.e. from Maintenance to Technical Operation Services.
- Furthermore, first experience in leading a team of Service Technicians is helpful.
- Experience in managing the customer interface for a service delivery from a contractual and performance perspective is mandatory.
- In addition, you know how to advance Services Business in their fields and how to promote products.
- Regarding the global aspect of this role, international working experience is very helpful.
- If your profile is completed with excellent communication skills as well as fluent German and English skills, we are looking forward to getting to know you!
Getting in touch with us – solid and appropriate
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 - 52430
if you whisch to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job as is Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time